Our philosophy is to provide quality and impactful learning experience from young learners to adults specializing in Cambridge English.
We are concentrating on the programmes below :
– Cambridge English
– Speech and Drama (7-12 years old)
– All Subjects Coaching for both Chinese and national primary schools
– Trainings in English and Communication Skills
We prepare students for Cambridge English Language Assessment (CELA) where assessments will be done based on all four skills i.e. Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
Placement tests need to be done prior to taking any courses in Cambridge English.
- Young Learners (Starters, Movers, Flyers) for primary levels
- Key English Test (KET),
- Preliminary English Test (PET)
- First Certificate in English (FCE)
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
CAE is the passport to study in universities in United Kingdom, Australia and United States of America. IELTS and MUET courses are offered based on demands.
Speech and Drama instill creativity and confidence in students to be articulate and ability to speak or perform in public. Students are inspired using stories, poems, songs and improvisation to express themselves in a healthy learning environment.
“Learn from yesterday, Live for today and Hope for tomorrow” – Albert Einstein.
As learning is a continuous process, we wanted to instill the interest in learning not just to achieve excellent results but rather to be a well-rounder in all aspects and the way to do that is by offering a conducive learning environment where students have interaction with mentors.