WHY CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH?
Cambridge English has over 100 years of experience and expertise in English to teach, learn and assess English. Cambridge English is driven by world-class research and a profound commitment to:
- delivering educational excellence
- providing increased opportunities for learners and teachers
- offering value to teachers, educational institutions and employers
- promoting language learning to benefit society as a whole.
- Develop real-life English skills by assessing how English is being used to communicate in real-life situations.
- Exams for a range of levels and uses which are aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) – the international standard for describing language ability.
- Accepted for work, immigration and study globally. There are over 15,000 universities, employers and governments around the world accept Cambridge English exams.
- Fully supported by a range of learning and teaching resources with comprehensive preparation and support materials for learners and teachers.
- International & available worldwide with more than 2000 authorised exam centres in 130 countries where candidates have choice & flexibility over when, where & how to take an exam.
- Secure, reliable and fair exams. Cambridge English exams are designed to be fair to all test takers, whatever their age, gender, nationality, first language or ethnic background.
- The exams are backed by extensive research carried out by one of the world’s largest dedicated language research teams.
What is CAMLA ?
CaMLA—Cambridge Michigan Language Assessments—is a not-for-profit collaboration between the University of Michigan and Cambridge English Language Assessment, two institutions with long and distinguished histories in the field of language assessment, teaching, and research.
CaMLA offers a comprehensive & flexible set of the highest-quality American English products & services to help educational, governmental & private sector institutions meet their language-assessment needs.